Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Gaming experience up to this point.

Hey all!  I've decided to start posting my gaming views and brain blowouts in this blogger.

A little bit about my gaming past.... (here comes the boring shit)

In the early 90's I played some of the earliest BBS games on a dailup server run by some friends.  Simple text-turn based games like Trade Wars

In the mid 90's I started playing a dailup MUD called Tsunami.  Many hours wasted drinking, smoking and killing!  Lots of fun.

At the end of the 90's... one of the first true MMOs called to me... and I bitch slapped them and said... ok.  Asherons Call.

In late 2002 I was picked to play a beta for Shadowbane.  I loved that game, but it required some hardcore players to do well.... lots of killing and very little sleep.  Best GvG/PvP game I've played so far to date.

In Nov 2004... the monster is born... World of Warcraft.  You know it.... you love it... or hate it... or spit on it....

Currently playing SW:TOR.... waiting on Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2... might try Tera also.

There were other games in there, but never stuck to them for very long:  Vanguard, SW: Galaxies, AC2, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, City of Heros.... and many others that I've forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment